Pages

Monday 25 August 2014

Tuis Learning about Samoa


SAMOAN DLO tui's from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
This week our reading group Tuis have made a movie about Samoa.We have learnt the Capital city of Samoa which is Apia and what are the similarities between Samoa and New Zealand . The similarities of Samoa and New Zealand is that the New Zealand map is Bigger than the Samoas Map.My group is so lucky that I have helped them learn about Samoa and learn things that we used to do in Samoa when I was little. When we were filming that was when they knew that I was a Samoan.

THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE
We had to work as a big group because they wanted to join in.
The hard thing was that the others wanted to do what they want so we had to disagree with them.
But the good thing is  that we finally finished our movie because it took us hours and hours to get it done.
But next time I would try what they want and see if it's good then we can use it.
So I hope you enjoy and learnt some new things.






No comments:

Post a Comment