Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

A Trip to Samoa

Red Stars
* Apia is where Elizabeth is

* Sava'ii is where Taunese is from


In our literacy class we had to write a narrative about Samoa. I wrote a story about us planning to have a trip to Samoa and Elizabeth getting lost.So I hope you enjoy .
Paragraph 1

It was nearly the holidays in New Zealand and Rowana , Elizabeth , Ashley and I are planning to have a trip to one of the Islands. “Which island are we going to” said Ashley “New Zealand” said Rowana , “Were already at New Zealand dumb” Said Elizabeth “ I Know Samoa” Said Ashley. “ Okay , well go next week on Monday” I said. “lets meet at the airport at 1:00pm”

Paragraph 2

“Wow it looks amazing” Said Elizabeth as we were walking out of the Plane. “ Where are we going to go ” said Ashley . “I know!” Said Elizabeth as she left us, “ Lets go to Savai'i first” as she turned to the left , “Um Elizabeth, Savai’i is the other way”,I Shouted, but she was already gone,“ She doesn’t know where she’s going,” I said. “come on lets go to my aunts house,” I said. The others were following me to my aunts house, when we got there my aunty said “You guys have to share one room,” She said. “ that's Cool,” Ashley said “I wonder where Elizabeth is,” Rowana said

Paragraph 3

“shall we go to the beach now, it’s so hot, It feels like i’m gonna burn,” Said Ashley, “Okay lets go” “wait,” said Rowana “ I forgot my bags at the airport,”
“Oh My Gosh, Take care of your stuff,” said Ashley
“now you are going to spend your own money on new things,” “ and don’t ask me for any of my money” than we left to go to the shops to buy some things for “Rowana”. When we finished buying things for Rowana we went straight to the beach.



Paragraph 4

It was our last day at Samoa and my aunt gave us 2 big packet of Banana chips and a big packet of bread fruit. Then my aunt dropped us to the airport and went. While we were waiting we saw Elizabeth , she was tired and funny looking. We gave her a packet of chips , then Ashley said , “where were you?’’ the whole week I was here” she said. “Come on lets go back to New Zealand.





No comments:

Post a Comment