Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Food Technology: Cinnamon Cake with Peach

Yesterday after interval, my class had double period food technology. We were given instructions along with the recipe for what we were cooking. We were cooking cinnamon cake with peach topping! As usual, we had to work in pairs, my partner was Lydia. Personally I found the recipe easy to follow and complete. Once we completed mixing the ingredients, we placed our baking tin with our mixture under the oven for 20 or so minutes. It was heated 180 degrees Celsius. After leaving in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, it was time to take it out. It was perfectly ready for a photo. Above is a photo of our cooked cinnamon cake with peaches on top. What I think my partner and I did good was getting the required amount of flour, sugar, cinnamon and all the ingredients that we needed. But before that we heated the oven to 180 degrees Celsius before we did our mixing. I think Lydia did good mixing the ingredients because the outcome was better than I thought it would. Next time if we were to cook cinnamon cakes again, I want to make it just the way we did yesterday. It was tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment