Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Being Cyber Smart

Last week in health, my class played an online game called "Interland". This game was all about being cyber smart. It has 4 levels that needs to be done and passed. They all relate to being cybersmart online. Even though it was pretty annoying and takes long to finish, I still managed to finish it off properly. From the 4 lands(levels) I played, I learnt easy lessons. Like never give your password away because you'll never know what will happen. Or choose a hard password for your account so no one will take notice and hack into your account. From the game I received an online certificate which is above. I now know how to be more cybersmart. This is my very own interland certificate!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your certificate Taunese. You are right, some of levels were frustrating, but I know it encouraged me to play more so that I could get it right and pass! I am glad you took away a couple of key messages to be smart online. Look forward to reading more posts :)

    ReplyDelete