Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

England Migration Model


This is my migration model that I created about England migration to New Zealand. This model shows the push and pull reason that causes the english to migrate. One of the push reasons why England started to migrate was that the numbers in England were getting too over populated. Wheres the pull reason is that New Zealand had plenty of free lands at the time. As you can see there is an arrow under the title saying "Mainstream Migration". Wheres another arrow in the bottom middle says "Counter Migration". The mainstream arrow is much thicker than the counter migration arrow. Why? Because more people from another land is migrating into another land, called mainstream migration. Wheres the bottom arrow is smaller because hardly anyone returned back to their lands, called counter migration. As part of my social studies work, this is part of what I've learnt. Enjoy my migration model! 

No comments:

Post a Comment