Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Manaiakalani Film Festival 2013

This is my writing about us going to Sylvia Park for Film Festival.Here is 3 paragraphs to read.So have a look and I hope you enjoy and Please leave me comment thank you.


On Wednesday we went to Sylvia Park for Film Festival.We left after Morning tea.I was so excited to see those wonderful movies.As we were in the bus I was sitting with my two buddies,their names were Katareina and Elizabeth.While we were in the bus our teacher told us if we want to play singing competition against the boys so we played.


After we Played singing competition we arrived at Sylvia Park,Sylvia Park was so massive and there were over one hundred stores.When we walked inside we were so excited because we got to sit on the couches.In front of us was a big screen.Mr Burt told us it was called extreme screen.After Mr Burt said his speech we got to see 14 movies.My favourite movie was room 15’s because it was a movie about showing Manners and respect.Then we went back to school and it was Lunch time.

It was so fun at Sylvia Park,man I can’t wait till next year for Manaiakalani film festival 2014.            

No comments:

Post a Comment