Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Governments

Image result for jacinda ardernToday in social studies, we had a task that contains latest article government's. As you can see I already have the article link below... as well as a paragraph that I wrote about what I read and what I think about the article. I also added a bit of my opinions on what I think about the new leader, Jacinda Ardern.  

Start: In the latest article that I read is about Labour's new leader Jacinda Ardern. The Newshub Reid Research poll was taken during the week after she replace Andrew Little as leader. The results of the latest poll with Jacinda Ardern the new leader of labour has the party up 9 points to 33 percent. Which had National down to 44 percent which is the lowest registered in this poll in the past 10 years. The rise of Labour’s registers was even higher than NZ First’s and Greens parties. NZ First’s down more than 3 points to 9%, with Greens down more than 4 points to 8%. With the Prime Minister's preferring stakes Bill English up to 27.7% where's Miss Ardern was up more than 17% to 26.3%. NZ First leader Winston Peters down at 10%. The poll surveyed a 1000 people and had a margin of error 3.1%. I think that the rise of Labour with Jacinda Ardern’s  register is a good thing. The rise of this labour will lead to path of Labour wining and also having NZ’s new Prime Minister - the 2nd woman prime minister. I want NZ to have a female prime minister so we can have new choices from different thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment