Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

Earthquake Letter

Image result for 7.5 earthquake in NZTo the people who has been affected by the earthquake,
I am deeply sorry about the terrible earthquake that's come your way. I am also sorry about what you have been through with your families. I hope you are safe and happy together even though you have suffered so much. I know you can get through this accident if you stick together and believe in yourselves that you can live.

I couldn't believe that there have been 800 aftershocks! After Monday where there was a 7.5 quake in North Canterbury. I don't know what it's like but I do know how it feels when your in danger with your family. I hope you found somewhere safe to stay after your houses has been badly wrecked. I noticed that this earthquake was more mighty then the recent 6.3 quake in Christchurch 2011. I think that this earthquake magnitude must be the biggest quake that has ever happened in New Zealand history. I am sad to hear that 2 people has sorrowfully died during the earthquake.

Looking at all the wrecked houses and broken roads make me sad for those people who has lost there homes and injured on the street. I understand that food and water are low but once the accident is over you'll be back to normal. Don't worry and have faith everything will be back to normal because I know that it will be back to normal.

Lastly don't think that your on your own suffering this disaster because people around New Zealand are feeling your pain. You are all going to be blessed in the prayers that have been said by people around New Zealand and the world. I really care about what your going through right now because I know it's painful. But don't worry and be strong because God will be with you the whole way. God Bless :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete