Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

My Holiday Highlight

Today we had to write about our holidays and explain what we did.

“YAY IT’S FINALLY THE HOLIDAYS” it was the first day of holidays and I am packing my bag because me and my little sister is going for a sleepover at my aunt’s house . When my aunt arrived at our house, they picked us up and went, first I thought we were going straight to our aunt’s house but we were going to Papakura to buy some Popcorn and chips and more Junk food                  .

When we got at our aunt’s house, my older cousin turn on a movie for us to watch. We were watching How To Train Your Dragon Part 0ne , it was so cool that we get to watch and eat Popcorn or Chips. My little sister loved the movie but I didn’t because I have watched it too many times,so instead of watching the dum movie,I played on my cousins Laptop.

On the next day, it was my cousin’s 21st Birthday, it was held at Valentines Restaurant which was in Pakuranga . I thought that Valentines Restaurant was the best store ever because all the foods they had was “FREE”. After the amazing party we went to buy some Mcdonalds at Otara , I was so full that never ate Mcdonalds, all I ate was the Ice-cream,  and played on the park .

It was Wednesday morning and the sun was up, but I wasn’t, I was in bed been lazy to get up. When I woke up I washed my face and went to the kitchen, when I got to the kitchen my breakfast was ready. I had a big custard pineapple pie and cup of milo. I stayed at my aunt’s house until Sunday. My parents came to pick us up, we had to go because we are going into a New church.

What I enjoyed in the holidays was going to the Valentines Restaurant and eating lots of food. I wish next school holidays to be fun and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment