Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

2016 Fiafia

Did you know that our school, Point England School is holding a Fiafia night? There will be heaps of performances and dances from our various cultures and countries. This Fiafia is a celebration of how our school has been together for years.

Every child in our school will be in a group to perform on the night which is tomorrow Thursday night 7th of April. I will be performing in the Senior Samoan group representing my one and only culture.  I do have a role of leading little kids to the right place and being a good role model.

The song we will be dancing to is a Samoan song called “Samoa e maopo’opo mai”. The whole part of our dance for girls is to be fancy and dance like a Samoan Taupo girl. The boys will be dancing at the back doing the same but dancing as Samoan boys.

What I am looking forward to is watching all other performance and my friends on the night. I am also looking forward to the food and families enjoying their time at the Fiafia night. Come along to Point England 7th of April at 6:00pm to watch and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment