Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

2015 Relection


How do you feel about this year? In the beginning of 2015 I was in Room 3, I was nervous because I would be in a class mixed with Yr 8 students. I was also nervous about my friends and I getting split up in different classes for the first time. I was also nervous about being noticed by the whole team 5 block.
- -Room 3 Yr 7 & 8 2015- -

What did you especially satisfying this year? What I was happy about was starting a new year off with making new friends, improving my learning, playing sports with new teammates, getting to know teacher, being a leader to the school, and improving my life. We will be attending Tamaki College every Thursday for technology, and that we will be  attending many events such as ASB Poly-fest, Yr 7  Rainbows End trip, Malama honua, Parakai, Manaiakalani film festival and many more.                                                     

- - Yr 7 Graphics Technology- -

- - Yr 7 & 8 Trip to Poly-fest- -
c.What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year? Something frustrating  and difficult this year for me would be losing games for sports, and the most difficult thing was waking up early for school by 8:30am.  What was challenging for me the most was organizing myself for learning even though I don’t want to learn I always think of what I would be in the future.


d. If you were to to give yourself a grade out of 10 - 10 being awesome…what would
you grade yourself? Why?  9-10 because I've only missed 1 day of school this year, and even though I didn't make it to some teams I have never gave up to things that I was struggling with, and I've improved so many things this year
                  
e. In what ways did you contribute to team 5 in 2015? Something that I have helped team 5 with was fundraising for our trips for 2015. The trip that I have been wanting to go to is Parakai where we can have fun with my friends, that is the trip that I have been fundraising the most.
- - Yr 7 Sorority Netball Team - - 
- - Yr 7& 8 girls Softball Team- -

f. What would you change for yourself in 2016? What I would change for myself in 2016 is making the right choices for what I say, where I go, and what I should do. What I would also change for myself is being a leader and leading other around the school.











g. What might you want next year’s teacher to know about you (things you’re good at)? I would want my teacher to know that I am pretty good at sports. I would also want my teacher to know where I come from and my age.  To know that I have a lot of friends.







h. What things might you want more help with?  I don’t need any help with other things but just reading because I am not really  a comfortable reader  , writing because I need to put more details and correct my writing, and maths because I need to improve more work. I would also need help with making the right choices for myself and leading the school in 2016.

- - Yr 7 trip to Rainbows end- -
i. What could you show your teacher from your blog to help her/him understand those things? What we have learnt at school, and that each and one of us has a blog each that we can post what we have learnt with our teacher throughout the week.  When we post a blog post, visitors can go on our blog and post a comment to show that they are interested with what we've learnt.
- - Yr 7 Sorority Netball Team- -




















No comments:

Post a Comment