Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Party Policies Vote

In Social Studies I studied Political Party policies of Education, Housing and Health. As you can see below there are 3 paragraphs written. Each paragraph is about either education, housing, or health. These paragraphs were written by myself to show which party I vote for and what policies I agreed with. But all 3 paragraphs had myself voting for 3 different parties.

The Education Policy...
My vote would be for Party D, I have identified the real party behind these policies and found that it was all National. I strongly agree with the education policies of National because it’ll help NZ education improve the national standards. Like making sure there is an option for all students to learn a second language in school. This’ll help them discover and learn a new language they haven’t noticed before.  Increasing funding for digital education initiatives would also help students learn more about the outside world using the digital education. This is why I strongly support party D because it’ll help our education improve and also help most of our future students education get to standards.  

The Housing Policy...

My vote would be for Party D, I have identified the real party behind these housing policies and found that it was all Green Party. I strongly agree with the education policies of Green Party because it has good recommended policies. These policies would answer people’s needs like making a way to end homeless quick. Building houses will provide homes for families that are looking for homes. It’ll also help families that have recent migrant relatives find a home instead of bunching in one small house. This is why I strongly support party D because it’ll end the homelessness, and provide plenty of homes for families. It’ll also help the future live safely and happily with no poverty happening.

The Health Policy...
My vote would be for Party C,  I have identified the real party behind these health policies and found that it was all . I strongly support the health policies of NZ First because it is suitable recommendations for the NZ health. The NZ First health will help the New Zealand health improve a lot. I strongly agree that we need to  review the amount of affordable healthy foods in our community and in homes. Some families might be too carried away with just sweet - sugary foods with less other nutrient foods. We also need to review the accessibility of safe spaces in communities for exercise and for play spaces. The reason for this is because there are too many accidents happening with young children not being safe. Sometimes there are too many houses and other products being built leaving less space for the children to play around. This is why I support Party C health policies because it has good presence and it especially can help New Zealand health improve.

But overall, the Party that I would vote for in 2017 would be National. The reason why I picked National is because they have good and interesting Education policies. Personally, I think that Education is the most important subject in my life right now. I want Education to run fair and good in New Zealand so that there will be no issue's with families or students with their Education. I think that Education is the most important issue in New Zealand. I personally find that Education is New Zealand's one and only hope to have the country a better future. Therefore my vote overall is for National due to my priority, Education.
Image result for national party
But before I made the choice of my final Party, I was surprised that it would turn out to be National. In my life, I have grown up knowing that I would always be against National. My Party that I have personally set a goal to always vote for Labour. But I was very surprised to end up voting for National. The reason why I wanted to vote for Labour was because I've heard different stories of Labour recommended stories to end NZ poverty and such things. But I am glad now that I have finally explored party policies and know the truth of policies for New Zealand's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment